Senior Goodie Giveaway!
Dear Class of 2020,
Congratulations on completing the 2019-20 school year. I hope this communication finds you and your family healthy. I know many of you were disappointed that the county health orders did not allow for drive-through/parade-like events until recently—I was too. I cannot imagine the disappointment you have endured while navigating this COVID-19 emergency.
I am pleased so share that Pacific Islanders Together have planned a celebratory food and goodie basket give away to all class of 2020 seniors.
Please see the date and time schedule below. Seniors are encouraged to wear their caps and gowns and to decorate their cars.
Date: Friday, June 26, 2020
Location: Jefferson High School Parking Lot, 6996 Mission Street, Daly City
Time: By school or program. See below.
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. TNHS
11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. OHS
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. WHS
12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. THS, District Office Programs
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. JHS
This event is now allowable under recent revisions to county health orders. While I want all volunteers and students to have fun, I must also keep you safe. The following rules will be in effect for the event:
- Only members of the same household may occupy a single car.
- Only one senior per car unless seniors are siblings.
- People may not leave their cars at any time during the parade.
- Participating cars may not congregate at a fixed location other than for a brief time to organize into a line.
- No pedestrians, bicycles or motorcycles may participate.
- All volunteers and those in cars must wear masks.
Please see the attached flyer and RSVP here by June 12, 2020. Please note, you must be logged into your JUHSD student Google account to register.