Excellence Through Equity
- Adult Education
Career Training Classes
Office Assistant (geared towards English language learners, but all are welcome).
Are you looking for a new career, but don't have time to attend classes? Train for a new career online. Study at any time and at your own pace. These courses are less expensive than most private programs.
In additon to online instruction, most courses also include externships where you can practice the new skills you have learned.
Don't miss this opportunity to train for a new career. Call: 650-550-7890 for more information.
Please register with us here in our office. Once registered, there will be an orienatation with our Career Services/Workforce Instructor. You will then receive a link in order to access your course.
The courses we are currently offering are:
- Medical Billing and Coding
- EKG Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Personal Care Assistant
- Entrepreneurship Specialist
- Paralegal Professional
- Administrative Assistant w/Bookkeeping & QuickBooks
- 4 Week Business Class with Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center. To find out more about the class, attend the Orientation on 10/22/19, 6-8pm.
See Career Training Online for more information. Please register with us directly in our office.