Jefferson High School
Excellence Through Equity
Return to Headlines
9-11 grade End of Year
1. 9th through 11th grade, Your last day of AHL is May 22. All of your work needs to be turned in by then.
2. Hang on to your Chromebook. You may need it for summer school. Our plan is to collect these on the first day of the 2020-21 school year.
If you have books at home, please read the schedule below to find out when you can turn your books in.
a. Freshmen – Wednesday, May 27 from 10:30 – 1PM
b. Sophomores – Thursday, May 28 from 1PM - 3PM
c. Juniors – Friday, May 29 from 10:30 – 1PM
3. We will begin cleaning out lockers on June 1. If you have anything you need to get out of your locker (including your PE locker), you will have the opportunity to do so on the day you drop off your books.
4. If you do not need to get anything personal out of your locker EXCEPT BOOKS, leave the work to us. We will handle turning in your books.
5. You will drop off your materials curbside in front of the main office. There is no need to get out of your car.
6. If you need to get something out of your locker OTHER THAN BOOKS, you can notify us on that day and you will be given instructions on how to get to your locker.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE ON CAMPUS. If you try to enter campus without a mask, you will not be admitted. We cannot permit congregating during this time. Please comply with all safety regulations. If you have any questions or need special accommodations, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Take care and I’ll see you soon.