Westmoor High School
A California Distinguished School
NEED A TRANSCRIPT (OR DIPLOMA FOR 2018 GRADUATES)? NO PROBLEM.
To obtain your official transcript, follow these steps:
- Complete the Transcript Request Form.
- Deliver the Transcript Request Form through one of the following methods:
- Mail, fax (650.550.7539), or deliver in person the Transcript Form along with the transcript fee of $5.00 per transcript; OR
- Email the Transcript Request Form to Registrar Leslie Keough AND pay the transcript fee when picking up the transcript in person. (PLEASE NOTE: during the summer, transcripts may not be readily available due to Ms. Keough's vacation days)
CLASS OF 2018 GRADUATES:
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: Due to the timeline for entry of grades by teachers, your official transcripts will not be available until the fourth week of June.
- If you did not pick up your diploma right after graduation, then contact the Registrar (650.550.7476) or the Main Office (650.550.7400) to set up a time to pick it up.
- If you did not receive your diploma because you still needed to submit a Skyline transcript, contact the Registrar or the Main Office to submit the transcript and obtain your diploma.
NOTE: Due to construction you will need to enter the Main Building through the door closest to Room 105 (adjacent to the top parking lot by the old portables and the Auto Shop). You also will need to check in at the Main Office to receive a Visitor's Pass.
If you have any questions, you may speak with or leave a voicemail message for Ms. Keough at 650.550.7476.