Transcripts and Education Verifications for Alumni

  • Getting Your High School Transcript As An Alumni

    There are two versions of a high school transcript: official and unofficial. Both are technically the same document, see description below to distinguish which version you need.

    An OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT is embossed with the Terra Nova High School official seal and presented in a label sealed envelope. Official transcripts are accepted in place of a diploma copy and most often requested for new school or college enrollment, jobs applications, and background checks. This sealed envelope is ONLY to be opened by the third party requesting the transcript. If the third party receives the envelope opened it becomes void. There are a few situations that the requesting party will accept an email or faxed version. We do not issue diploma copies.

    There is a $5.00 processing fee per OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT requested. We must receive payment (cash, check or money order) before processing.

    To mail your request send to:
    Transcript Request
    1450 Terra Nova Blvd.
    Pacifica, CA 94044

    ***If mailing, include name while attendnig Terra Nova, year of graduation, transcript type (official or unofficial), address for us to send transcript to and $5.00 proccessing fee.  Current students do not pay this fee.

    To request online click the link below to fill out a request form.

    An UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT is essentially a photo copy or email of the official transcript. This is usually requested for personal review.

    Your transcript should be requested from the LAST high school you attended whether you graduated or not. Terra Nova High School must receive consent before releasing transcripts to any third party, including relatives.


    Third Party Requesting an Education Verification

    If you are an employer or third party company requesting an education verification, please email or fax(650) 550-7690 an authorization form signed by the alumni you are verifying.  We must recieve the authorization before processing your request.


    Thank you.

Current Students or Graduating Seniors

  • Currents Students

    Current students in need of a transcript can come directly to the Registrars office located on the first floor to obtain one in person, free of charge.  

    If you need your transcript sent somewhere and do not need the physical copy in hand, please fill out the transcript request form located in front of the registrars office and return to the registrars office.  

    Senior Transcripts

    Seniors from the current graduating class in need of transripts during the school year, must fill out the transcript request form in front of the registrars office. Please be sure to include all mailing information for the colleges or scholarship commitees we will be sending transcripts too.  These are free of charge and include postage costs.

    Final Senior Transcripts

    Students who graduated in the current senior class DO NOT need to fill out a transcript request.  All senior transcripts will be mailed automatically to the school the student listed on their senior checkout form.  All seniors have already reported this information. Trancripts are mailed out as soon as all grades are finalized and no later than June 15th.  If you need to switch the school you will be attending or add additionl schools, please contact the registrar at