• GED Records

    2013 to present GED transcripts can be requested by visiting www.ged.com.

    GED Transcripts for testing completed before 2013:

    Please contact the California Department of Education High School Equivalency Department located in Sacramento California.  Records of completed tests are available in the form of a transcript (must have passed all 5 exams). Candidates may request a transcript using this link:

     Request a copy of your GED® Transcript or Certificate

    Completed before 1990? check this list of California cities. If the city where you took the test is not listed, you must contact the testing center where you took the test to receive your GED documents.

    Main High School Equivalency line:  916-445-9438

    Main email address:  HSEOffice@cde.ca.gov