Thank you for your interest in volunteering at The Daly City Youth Health Center! DCYHC accepts volunteer applications from applicants age 14 and older. Volunteering at DCYHC provides the volunteer with an opportunity to build his/her skills while devoting valuable assistance to our community through various opportunities.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities...
Volunteer opportunities vary depending on the time of year and by need of staff. Please see below for areas that may interest you.
We currently do not have volunteer opportunities at this time. Please check again at a future date.
- Help out in the DCYHC offices. Tasks include: data entry, organizing, scanning, grading, assembling files, mailings, craft projects, etc.
- Help DCYHC connect with the community through social media, keeping up with community resources, outreach, newsletter, bulletin boards, flyering, tabling at events, etc.
- Support DCYHC's financial growth by lending a hand in fundraising events, grant research, data entry, etc.
- Into photography? Video editing or graphic design? Love arts and crafts? Have a strong skill you want to use? DCYHC is always welcome to more talent to help with special projects.
- Both Youth Advisory Council and Mentorship as seen on the volunteer application are not available at this time.
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out a volunteer application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 350 90th St 3rd Floor, Daly City, CA 94015. We will contact you to set up an interview. ALL volunteers once accepted must submit TB test clearance. In addition, 18+ year old volunteers will be required to undergo Livescan fingerprinting before starting service. If you have any questions, please contact Patrick at email@example.com.
Please note: If you are interested in volunteering in the DCYHC Medical Clinic, please contact the San Mateo Medical Center, as they have a separate volunteer application process. (http://www.smchealth.org/smmc-volunteer)