All students eat FREE this year!
Due to the pandemic, the federal government is reimbursing schools for meals for all students this year. All students may get one free breakfast and one free lunch each day by providing their student ID number at the register in the cafeteria.
SNACKS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE - for students that would like to purchase snack items, money can be added to the student account with the "My School Bucks" link below.
Particular School Funding Depends on
Jefferson Union High School District receives funding based on students that qualify for Free/Reduced Meal program applications.
We need your support by filling out this form:
by September 25, 2021
Based on FREE/REDUCED eligibility, this funding supports:
Title l funds - Counseling, Intervention, and Reading/Math support.
Title ll funds - Professional Development for all staff.
Title lll funds - Immigration and English learner students.
Title lV funds - Support for English Learners.
Supplemental Funds - Intervention, Teacher Aides, Counseling Services, Psychologist Services, Community Liasons, Software Licenses for students, Teacher Instructional Support, and Instructional Materials.
It can also qualify your family for benefits like:
Pandemic Extra Food Benefits (P-EBT)
SamTrams/Clipper Card - Free/Reduced discounts based on application eligibility.
Thank you for your participation in this
important funding initiative!
Food Services Staff
Danielle Sweeters 650-550-7961 Director of Food Services Email Danielle Sweeters Sarah Runne 650.550.7825 Jefferson Cafetaria Manager Email Sarah Runne Penny Birdman 650.550.7364 Oceana Cafateria Manager Email Penny Birdman Zoyla Acuna 650.550.7509 Westmoor Cafetaria Manager Email Zoyla Acuna Rita Peppers 650.550.7646 Terra Nova Cafetaria Manager Email Rita Peppers
Other Food Distribution Resources
Daly City Food Distribution
- Jefferson High School, 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month: 11:00 am-1:00 pm; DRIVE THROUGH ONLY - no walk-ups. Family Harvest is brought to you by Pacific Islands Together and Second Harvest
- Daly City Community Service Center. Civic Center North 350 90th Street, First Floor. Daly City, CA 94015, Telephone: (650) 991-8007
- Mondays, 10:30 am-2:30 pm, DRIVE THROUGH ONLY
- Tuesdays, 1:00-3:30 pm, walk-up, pick-up
- Wednesdays, 10:30 am-2:30 pm or until food is gone, from Grocery Rescue and Food Pantry
- Fridays, 1:00-3:30pm, Grocery Rescue and Food Pantry, walk-up, pick-up
- First Friday of every month, diaper distribution - call for times
- They will deliver food, diapers and toiletries to families who are in quarantine or who can't access the Center for some reason
Pacifica Food Distribution