FOOD SERVICE DURING COVID-19 CLOSURE
Jefferson Union High School District Nutrition Services is offering food to-go at three district campuses for all children.
Families can pick up meals from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
MEALS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS ONLY (Tuesday's packet will contain food for two days and Thursday's packet will contain food for three days)
We will distribute food for any JUHSD student and any child under the age of 18. Children can arrive by car or on foot (or bicycle, etcetera) and will be able to pick up food for themselves. You do not need to pick up food from a specific school based on your child's attendance.
Designate food distribution areas:
JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL - circle drive at the front of campus
TERRA NOVA HIGH SCHOOL - front of campus, near the flagpole
WESTMOOR HIGH SCHOOL - loading zone (white lane) on Edgemont, near the pool
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, there are some rules designed to keep our staff and our families safe when coming on campus to receive the meals:
- Congregating in groups is not allowed, please practice social distancing
- Students arriving by car do not need to leave the vehicle and may drive up to a designated place on each campus
- Students walking on to campus should go to the designated lunch distribution area only
- Staff will be on hand to give each student a lunch bag and breakfast for the following day
- Distributed food will need to be consumed or refrigerated by 2 p.m.
This program will be solely for the pick-up of meals and meals will not be consumed on site. We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by immediately leaving the school site and returning home once meals have been distributed.
Food Services Staff
Christie Hildreth 650-550-7961 Director of Food Services Email Christie Hildreth Sarah Runne 650.550.7825 Jefferson Cafetaria Manager Email Sarah Runne Penny Birdman 650.550.7364 Oceana Cafateria Manager Email Penny Birdman Zoyla Acuna 650.550.7509 Westmoor Cafetaria Manager Email Zoyla Acuna Rita Peppers 650.550.7646 Terra Nova Cafetaria Manager Email Rita Peppers