To obtain your official transcript, follow these steps:
- Complete the Transcript Request Form.
- Deliver the Transcript Request Form through one of the following methods:
- Mail, fax (650.550.7539), or deliver in person the Transcript Form along with the transcript fee of $5.00 per transcript; OR
- Email the Transcript Request Form to Registrar Lark Godwin AND pay the transcript fee when picking up the transcript in person. (PLEASE NOTE: during the summer, transcripts may not be readily available.
CLASS OF 2019 GRADUATES:
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: Due to the timeline for entry of grades by teachers, your official transcripts will not be available until the fourth week of June.
- If you did not pick up your diploma right after graduation, then contact the Registrar (650.550.7476) or the Main Office (650.550.7400) to set up a time to pick it up.
- If you did not receive your diploma because you still needed to submit a Skyline transcript, contact the Registrar or the Main Office to submit the transcript and obtain your diploma.
If you have any questions, you may speak with or leave a voicemail message for Ms. Godwin at 650.550.7476.