•   Transfer Request  to Attend Jefferson Union High School District

    1. Parent/guardian must complete an Interdistrict Transfer Form from the Home District. Submit the form to the Home District.
    2. Home District will send JUHSD and parent/guardian the Interdistrict Transfer Release letter.
    3. Once the parent/guardian receives the Release Letter, the parent/guardian must send JUHSD a copy of the transcript and most current report card.Send withdrawal grades, if available.

                                Transcript/grades should be directed via email, mail or in person to:

    Sabina Beltran-Mainieri
    699 Serramonte Boulevard Suite 100
    Daly City, CA 94015

    4. Within seven [7] days, JUHSD will mail an acceptance or denial letter to parent/guardian.
    5. If accepted, parent/guardian will complete an online registration form.

      • Parent/guardian will need to go to JUHSD website, click and fill out the “Walk-in Registration” link
      • Upload the following documents:
          • CA Driver’s License, CA Identification Card, or Passport of Parent/Guardian
          • JUHSD Acceptance Letter
          • Immunization Record (with TDAP and Tuberculin Test Results) 
     6. Parent/guardian must contact school site’s Vice-Principal of Administration to schedule an appointment for orientation/intake.
    Transfer Request Out of JUHSD or Transfer Request Within Schools at JUHSD

    Complete this form to request a transfer to a school either inside or outside of the district.

    Inter/Intra District Transfer Permit Request -  English

    Inter/Intra District Transfer Permit Request - Spanish