| Transfer Request to Attend Jefferson Union High School District
must complete an Interdistrict Transfer Form from the Home District. Submit the
form to the Home District.
District will send JUHSD and parent/guardian the Interdistrict Transfer Release
the parent/guardian receives the Release Letter, the parent/guardian must send
JUHSD a copy of the transcript and most current report card.Send withdrawal
grades, if available.
Transcript/grades should be directed via email, mail or in person to:
699 Serramonte Boulevard Suite 100
Daly City, CA 94015
4. Within seven  days, JUHSD will mail an
acceptance or denial letter to parent/guardian.
5. If accepted, parent/guardian will complete an
online registration form.
- Parent/guardian will need to go to JUHSD
website, click and fill out the “Walk-in Registration” link
- Upload the following documents:
- CA Driver’s License, CA Identification Card, or
Passport of Parent/Guardian
- JUHSD Acceptance Letter
- Immunization Record (with TDAP and Tuberculin
6. Parent/guardian must contact school site’s
Vice-Principal of Administration to schedule an appointment for
|Transfer Request Out of JUHSD or Transfer Request Within Schools at JUHSD
Complete this form to request a transfer to a school either inside or outside of the district.