Transfer Request to Attend Jefferson Union High School District1. Parent/guardian must complete an Interdistrict Transfer Form from the Home District. Submit the form to the Home District.
3. Once the parent/guardian receives the Release Letter, the parent/guardian must send JUHSD a copy of the transcript and most current report card.Send withdrawal grades, if available.
Transcript/grades should be directed via email, mail or in person to:Sabina Beltran-Mainieri699 Serramonte Boulevard Suite 100Daly City, CA 940154. Within seven  days, JUHSD will mail an acceptance or denial letter to parent/guardian.5. If accepted, parent/guardian will complete an online registration form.
6. Parent/guardian must contact school site’s Vice-Principal of Administration to schedule an appointment for orientation/intake.
- Parent/guardian will need to go to JUHSD website, click and fill out the “Walk-in Registration” link
- Upload the following documents:
- CA Driver’s License, CA Identification Card, or Passport of Parent/Guardian
- JUHSD Acceptance Letter
- Immunization Record (with TDAP and Tuberculin Test Results)
Transfer Request Out of JUHSD or Transfer Request Within Schools at JUHSD
Complete this form to request a transfer to a school either inside or outside of the district.