Welcome to the GED preparation program!
We offer GED preparation classes in English and Español.
New students: Tuesday and Wednesday, March 15 and March 16, 2022. Please register online below.
Returning students: 1st day of school is on Monday, March 14, 2022.
- Schedules will be sent to the email you used to register
- Check your spam or junk folder if you didn't receive it in your inbox
- If you don't receive anything, please contact the Jefferson Adult School office at (650) 550-7890
New Student Registration
More Information About GED
The GED® test is made up of 4 subjects, broken into separate exams.(Subjects: Reasoning through language arts, Mathematical reasoning, social studies and science).
Price Per Subject: $35.00. The total cost for all 4 subject tests is $140.00. $15 fee for each retest.You don’t have to take all 4 tests at once and can space them out however you choose.
- Learn more about the Test Subjects by visiting the GED® website by clicking HERE.
- Your GED® test
- Same day scoring
- A personalized score report
- 2 free retakes per subject*
- Transcript and diploma
*Nominal test center fees may still apply.
Can I take the GED® Test in other languages? Am I allowed to combine languages to credential?
Yes, in California you can test in English or Spanish and you can combine tests from different languages to earn your credential.What is the difference between the GED and a High school diploma?What is the GED for International Students?What to Expect on the GED Test DayWhat is the GED Language Art Essay and how do I pass?