COLLEGE AND CAREER CENTER
In conjunction with the Counseling Department, the College and Career Center, located in F228 works with students specifically about life after school with their college or career plans and goal setting. Working with the Jefferson High School Staff, the JCYC ETS is federally funded program that identifies, selects and assists low-income youth ages 11 and older that have the potential to be the first generation in their family to attend college.
The Center is Open:Monday through Thursday, from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.Friday, from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
The College and Career Center:
- works one-on-one with students on their college applications, personal statements, and scholarships
- provides free field trips to university campuses
- gives SAT and ACT waivers to cover the costs of the exams when applicable
- help with resumes
- distributes work permits
- assists the Counseling Department with Career Exploration through speakers and presentations
- Cash for College
- Check out our Google Classroom for information on scholarships, college applications, jobs, and more! The code is non5qe.
Last year, Jefferson students were accepted to all eight of the University of California campuses and received over $700,000 dollars in scholarships.
|Juniors! Come to the SAT/ACT Registration Workshop and register for the SAT and/or ACT. Snacks will be provided! Wednesday, February 26, 2020 Collab. Day After School 1pm to 3pm Location: B103 See flyer for more info or come visit us in the College and Career Center.|