Transcripts and Education Verifications for Alumni

  • Getting Your High School Transcript As An Alumni

    There are two versions of a high school transcript: official and unofficial. See description below to distinguish which version you need to request.


    • Processing fee of $5.00 each. Payment must received before processing. (cash, check or money order, made out to Terra Nova HS, transcripts)
    • Signed and embossed with the Terra Nova High School official seal and presented in a label sealed envelope.
    • Excepted in place of a diploma copy and most often requested for new school or college enrollment, job applications, and background checks. We do not issue diploma copies. Can be mailed to you or directly to third party.
    • Must ONLY to be opened by the third party requesting the transcript. If the third party receives the envelope opened it becomes void.


    • Free of charge
    • Email or photocopy of transcript
    • If you are looking for your State School ID number, it can e found on an emailed copy of your transcript

    - Your transcript should be requested from the LAST high school you attended whether you graduated or not.
    - Terra Nova High School must receive consent before releasing transcripts or educational verifications to any third party. This includes relatives, military and backround/education verification companies.
    - Official copies will not be process until payment is recieved. (cash, check or money order)

    Please mail payments too:
    Terra Nova High School - Transcripts
    1450 Terra Nova Blvd.
    Pacifica, CA 94044


    Third Party Requesting an Education Verification

    If you are an employer or third party company requesting an education verification, please email or fax (650) 550-7690 an authorization form signed by the alumni you are verifying.  We must recieve the authorization before processing your request. Turn around time is 2-5 business days.


Current Students or Graduating Seniors

  • Currents Students

    Current students in need of a transcript can come directly to the Registrars office located on the first floor to obtain one in person, free of charge.  

    If you need your transcript sent somewhere and do not need the physical copy in hand, please fill out the transcript request form located in front of the registrars office and return to the registrars office.  

    Senior Transcripts

    Seniors from the current graduating class in need of transripts during the school year, must fill out the transcript request form in front of the registrars office. Please be sure to include all mailing information for the colleges or scholarship commitees we will be sending transcripts too.  These are free of charge and include postage costs.

    Final Senior Transcripts

    Students who graduated in the current senior class DO NOT need to fill out a transcript request.  All senior transcripts will be mailed automatically to the school the student listed on their senior checkout form which all seniors filled out. Trancripts are mailed out as soon as all grades are finalized and no later than June 15th.  If you need to switch the school you will be attending or add additionl schools, please contact the registrar at