ELECTIVE CREDITS OPTIONS
Participation in any of the following: individual, family, or group therapy; drug & alcohol counseling
Ms. Karla Talkoff, School/Wellness Counselor
Yvette Yambao, Social Social Worker
Breanna Frelot, Wellness Graduate Intern
Work Experience Program
Students must obtain a job after school ends daily and average 15-20 hours per week.
Students will :
- complete a weekly log sheet of hours,
- obtain a work permit,
- have his/her employer fill out an evaluation sheet
- complete assigned book work by Ms. Talkoff.
Duration-entire semester-10 elective credits
- Students must complete at least 75 hours of community service to earn 10 elective credits
- Students must get their volunteer location approved by Ms. Talkoff
- Students must complete log sheet (aka "The Yellow Sheet") and evaluation of Community Service experience
For questions related to Elective Credits Options, see Ms. Talkoff for more information.