JUHSD Help Desk
JUHSD Help Desk Normal Hours are 8am to 4pm.
For hotline phone number please dial extension 7934. or
+1 (650) 550-7934 Externally.
To check your voicemail remotely offsite dial
+1 (650) 550-7500.
- Minimum 8 characters
- Can’t be last five passwords
- Password will expire in 90 days (Once all legacy passwords have been changed, the expiry period may be extended)
- SSRPM will notify the users 14 days prior to and at login on expired date
- Account is locked for 30 minutes after 15 failed attempts
To ensure that our students become proficient in the information and technology (IT) competencies essential for success in a 21st century learning environment, the Jefferson Union High School District (JUHSD) provides a variety of resources in support of our instructional and administrative programs. Students and staff may also, at times, use their own personal information and communication technologies for educational purposes. Therefore, it is incumbent upon all members of the school community to use technology responsibly, ethically and respectful for the work of others
You may use one of these templates to add a email signature to your outlook email.
- Start on the File Tab
- Click the File tab on the ribbon at the top of the Outlook screen.
- Select Options
- Select Options in the left panel.
- Click Signatures
- Go to the Mail category in the left panel and click the Signatures button.
- Select New Signature
- Click New under Select signature to edit.
- Name the Signature - Enter a name for the new signature in the field provided. If you create signatures for different accounts — for work, personal life, family, or clients — name them accordingly. You can specify different default signatures for accounts and pick the signature for each message from a menu.
- Click OK.
- Add Signature Contents -Type the text for your signature under Edit signature. It can include your contact information, social networks, a link, a quote or any other information you want to share.
- Click OK.