- District Office Childcare is available to school aged children aged 5-13 from 7:30am-4:30pm at no cost to employees.
- A flyer is available here.
- Employees interested in signing up their children should complete an application and submit it to Daina Lujan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees Bringing their Own Children to Work
- Employees interested in bringing their own children to work should notify their supervisor and complete a Hold Harmless Agreement.
- The employee and supervisor (or designee) should document a childcare plan.
- The supervisor (or designee) should keep a copy of the plan and share a copy with the employee.