Jefferson Union High School District
Select from the following tables and complete the appropriate transfer Application.
|Within Our District|
INTRA-District Transfer Form
Filing Period: March 1 - March 31, 2022
Notifications of Outcome will be in
Late applications will not be accepted
Transfer from school to school within our district
Westmoor, Jefferson,Thornton, Terra Nova, Oceana
|INTER-District Transfer Form|
Visit your Home School for a release form.
Filing Period: Begins March, 2021
Transfer from an outside district into our district
Before submitting this application, you must have the District of Residence approve the release agreement.
Example: S.F., South City, San Mateo, Cabrillo, etc.
- OR -
Leaving Our District to Transfer to a school outside of our District.
|Inter-District Permit (release)|
Filing Period: Ongoing
1. Parent/guardian must complete an Interdistrict Transfer Form from the Home District. Submit the form to the Home District.
2. Home District will send JUHSD and parent/guardian the Interdistrict Transfer Release letter.
3. Once the parent/guardian receives the Release Letter, the parent/guardian must send JUHSD a copy of the transcript and most current report card.Send withdrawal grades, if available.
Transcript/grades should be directed via email, mail or in person to:
699 Serramonte Boulevard Suite 100
Daly City, CA 94015
4. Within [5-7] working days, JUHSD will mail an acceptance or denial letter to the parent/guardian's home address.
5. If accepted, parent/guardian will complete an online registration form.
6. Parent/guardian must contact school site’s Vice-Principal of Administration to schedule an appointment for orientation/intake.