Hide other sections
Student and Parent Resources


Explorer College and Career Options

We are proud to announce the availability of Family Connection from Naviance. It is a comprehensive web-based system for students and families. Students and their families can now explore colleges, careers, communicate with counselors, search for scholarships and receive important school and college related announcements.


(Students use their Synergy usernames and passwords to access Naviance.)

 Synergy is our Student Information System.


Synergy for Staff


Synergy for Parents (ParentVue)


Synergy for Students (StudentVue)


Work Permit
(Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit)

A “Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit” form must be completed before a “Permit to Employ and Work” form (CDE B1-4) can be issued to a minor. (California Education Code 49110.1[c]) 

Download Statement of Intent to Employ Minor & Request for Work Permit -CDE B1-1



Uniform Complaint Procedure

The Board of Trustees recognizes the district's responsibility to comply with applicable state and federal laws and regulations governing educational programs. The district shall investigate any complaints alleging failure to comply with such laws and/or alleging unlawful discrimination, and shall seek to resolve those complaints in accordance with the district's uniform complaint procedures.

Download Uniform Complaint Procedures - BP 1312.3

Download Uniform Complaint Procedures - AR 1312.3


 Williams Uniform Complaint Form

Education Code 35186 created a procedure for the filing of complaints concerning deficiencies related to instructional materials, conditions of facilities that are not maintained in a clean or safe manner or in good repair, and teacher vacancy or misassignment. The complaint and response are public documents as provided by law. Complaints may be filed anonymously. 

Download Williams Uniform Complaint Form

Documentation Needed for Enrolling a New Student

In order to enroll a new student, you will need to provide the District with the following documentation:

  1. Proofs of address as indicated in the Address Verification Procedures (see reverse side).

  2. Student’s transcripts/report card from the last school he/she attended.


    • Copy of the student’s vaccination history

    • Proof that the student(s) has received a current Tuberculosis (PPD) skin test with “negative” results

    • Proof that the student(s) has received a Pertussis (Tdap/DTaP or DTP orAdacel/Boostrix), more commonly known as a Whooping Cough Booster Shot—generally administered at age 7 or older.

      **Proofs Of Vaccinations Must Be Provided In A Readable Paper Format**

  4. If the incoming student is a Special Education Student (RSP or SDC), you will need to provide a copy of the most recent IEP evaluation report together with the student’s Psychological Profile.

Download Enrollment Documentation Form-eng

Download Enrollment Documentation Form-sp  (Documentos necesarios para poder inscribir a un estudiante)


Inter/Intra District Transfer Request Form

Please use this form to request a transfer to a school either inside or outside of the district.

Download Inter/intra District Transfer Request

Download Permiso Para Proveer Informacion Personal a la milicia


Release of Personal Information to Military Recruiters

Under the provisions of the Federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 and the National Defense Authorization Act for 2002, the district is required to provide the full name, mailing address, telephone number and date of birth of the students of the Jefferson Union High School District classes (usually juniors and seniors) to military recruiters who request the information. We are also required to provide you notice that you may deny permission for release of this information to military recruiters with the completion of this form.

PLEASE NOTE: The Jefferson Union High School District will provide the above information unless permission to release the information is denied in writing by the parents or legal guardians of students or the students themselves. Students under 18 years of age are allowed to sign on their own behalf. If you wish to deny release of this information to military recruiters, please use this form.

Download Release of Personal Information to Military-eng


Tobacco Use Prevention Education (TUPE)

The TUPE program is funded by a grant from California Department of Education. Below is the list of prevention and cessation services available at each school.

TUPE Program Components 

  1. Prevention Education: Trained Tobacco Peer Educators present interactive prevention lessons primarily in 9th grade Health classes.

  2. Alternative to Suspension (ATS): Students who violate the Tobacco Policy are referred to TUPE by Vice Principal of Administration (VPA): First offense, student participates in a 2-hour on-site after-school awareness session. Second offense may be 4-hour Smokeless Saturday School or in-house suspension. Third offense, if student is under 18 years of age, is a citation from local law enforcement for violating penal Code 308B. If student is 18 or older, the Principal or VPA may use discretion as to the most appropriate consequence, including suspension.

  3. Quit Group: Students ready to make a quit attempt may participate in an on-site voluntary and confidential quit group series conducted during class time over 8-10 sessions. Students who participated in ATS are invited to join the next quit group.

  4. Resources: TUPE provides students, parents, district and school staff with current community-based resources for quitting smoking. Click on this link below for the complete list. The California Smokers Helpline offers a choice of services to youth and adults for quitting tobacco. Call 1-800-662-8887. All other resources on the list are for individuals 18 and older.

Download Community-Based Resources for Quiting Smoking